Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KillerLovePixie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 03:15 PM
    My hair.
    Kay so, 7 months ago My hair was black and I decided to bleach the front to go blue, the first time I bleached it, it turned orange. So I bleached it again, I think I left it on too long or something, but my hair started breaking off. I went to a hairdresser and she did a color correction and cut it and treated it they've done a few color corrections, but now the back of my hair is dark brown and the front is light brown and it looks horrible. I need to dye it black, I can't afford to get it professionaly done, and wash out hairdye is a waste of money and time, cause it washes out. I've been conditoning my hair a lot since then and it feels pretty heathly and soft, but sometimes it's frizzy in places, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to dye it black but ii don't want my hair to fallout. Lol.
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2012, 10:12 PM
    Stylist here...

Do you want to go black because you want to cover over the different colors you have going on, or do you really like having black hair? You could instead only color the front of your hair and try to match the back. How long has it been since you've colored it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my hair or remove hair dye without damaging my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I had beautiful virgin hair, up until about 6 days ago. My girlfriend, who is a hairstylist dyed my hair. I picked out a warm chocolate brown color, and thought since my original hair color is auburn, with slight golden highlights, that this color would suit me. My hair came out Jet black, and my...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

I have extremely dark hair my natural hair colour is light brown how do I get it back? [ 3 Answers ]

I use to have blonde hair over a year ago , but died it brown for a change. Over time its gotten to dark it doesn't suit my complex. How do I go about getting it back? Like what to ask the hairdresser or what to get at the local drug store? *** help me

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

View more questions Search