Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    necro36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 01:20 PM
    White rodgers fan control center wirring to a sears central heat and air.
    Where can I find a diagram for the wiring for the fan control center. I need the whole thing not just the thermostat wiring. White rodges is no help.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Your going to have to give more info on the system you have. Fan controls are not obsolete but are now universal designed to work with any of the older systems. Realistically all it is -- is a transformer mounted on a blower relay. But we may be way off on what you and I consider a fan control center.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

White-rodgers heat and air unit-should the fan run all the time on heat on auto? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure of the heat and air unit we have but our thermostat is White-Rodgers. Our repair guy has been out over 1/2 a doz. Times but our problem still remains. When he comes in "fixes" the problem and not to long after he leaves we find that it wasn't fixed at all. When set on regular heat, we...

What is a panel control board for central heat and air [ 0 Answers ]

Panel control board

Our central air/heat fan unit is not doing anything outside at all [ 0 Answers ]

Our fan unit outside is doing nothing at all, no noise or anything, when I turn on the heat I feel a little bit of warm coming through the vents but its not blowing and only in a couple rooms not all so I was wondering if there was anything I could check or do to fix the issue without calling a...

Central air/heat lennox fan not working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Lennox heat/air central unit. When I turn it on, the fan is not moving and it is not blowing any heat. If I turn the unit on and go out to look at the unit, I can hear it trying to work, but to no avail. Any suggestions as to what part could be the problem?

View more questions Search