Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TLB123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 10:50 AM
    After a girl shaves her arms, will they grow back thick and dark?
    I just shaved my arms and then heard about how hairs can grow back even more coarse, faster, and darker. I thought it was okay. I'm only eleven and just started shaving... Help Please!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 5, 2012, 11:01 AM
    No, that's a complete urban myth.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2012, 11:16 AM
    It might look like that during the first few days or so, but like Curlyben says, it's not true. But once you shave, there's the obligation to have to shave every day or risk unsightly stubble and teasing and even nasty remarks from others. In other words, it's not worth it. Don't start.
    cheekiegirl34 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Don't worry Yourself sweets it will be fine but next time perhaps discuss with your parents and get some suitable hair removal cream it will be a bit more better than using razors if you wish to remove :):) Keep Smiling :):):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is Dark Brown n thick what's wrong with me? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 17 and my period have been pretty normal bt I thought I was pregnant an then I got my period but it is really dark brown in thick? What is wrong? I took 4 test and all negative. What should I do?

Dark spots on my back and arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi since I was about 11yrs old I had small size pimples on my back as wells my upper arms. Now the pimples seem to disappear but they left black spots on my entire back as well as on my arms. And I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them and be able to ware open back tops...

Thick dark blood while donating plasma [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what would cause your blood to be really thick and dark? I donated plasma for 4 months usually twice a week with no problem. Then in December twice they problems with my blood returning during the process. They restuck me both times. I didn't go back until Febrruary. I went twice...

View more questions Search