Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 5, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Boxer Puppy Vaginal Discharge
    Hi there,

I just adopted a boxer puppy yesterday and noticed today that she has a pale green discharge coming from her vagina. She seems in great spirits. She was recently spayed (Monday). Could this be a sign of infection or is this normal?

Any and all advice is appreciated.

**I will be calling her vet once my boyfriend who has it finds it, but I'm curious if its something worthy of calling her vet**
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Sounds like a infection... Any type of discharge that is colored or with odor is not something to ignore.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 6, 2012, 07:18 PM
    We called her vet, they knew and just forgot to give us the medication. She is taking it. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boxer puppy from a puppy store pooping in his crate [ 38 Answers ]

Like many previous posters I have encountered the problem of having a pet store puppy that seems to enjoy messing in his crate. We have done EVERYTHING we have been told to do about crate training. He is on a good feeding schedule (in his crate), we take him outside upon wakening, after feeding,...

Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like...

Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

Lethargic Puppy Boxer won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a puppy Boxer who is very lethargic and won't eat, He just want to sleep all day. What should I do

View more questions Search