Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reachsunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 04:13 AM
    Single to double click
    Can someone tell me how to correct my comp mouse from one click to double-click. I am unable to use the comp because of this problem.
    Sanal-Manila
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 5, 2012, 04:59 AM
    What operating system are you running ?
    You also need to clarify your question as it sounds like its actually operating correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open folders with double click [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I try to open a folder up pops the command prompt and I can't open my folder. I have to right click and then click open in the drop down menu to open my folders. My files open fine, but my folders won't. Can anyone steer me to the right setting?

Open with when double click drive [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, When I double clicked any of my drive. It show "open with". Is it because of virus? Well I scanned my computer twice with mcaffee and symentac but nothing happened. Using window xp professional and recently formatted. When I plugged my pendrive it also shows the same window "open...

To Open my C drive by double click [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was not able to open my hard drives C: & D: in My computer window. I hope It may be because of some virus attack. I can open by writing C:\ in the address bar. Please advise how to restore It to the normal state.

Double click then property opens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Yesterday my friend will come and use my PC. After this when I doubleclick on my computer icon then it will not open but property will open then I have to open my computer with explorer. This also happen when I double click on c: d: drives its property will open. But I double click...

Drives doesn't open when you double click [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My problem is when I double click on my drives it directly goes to openwith window . N the only way that I could open my drive is to right click on my drive and then give open . Some tell its because of virus . But can anyone solve this problem so that it will be helpful. But when I...

View more questions Search