Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylink Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

May 4, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Accounting
    Paid 219.46 includes hst bell canada for December phone bill just received in the mail how does this go on the general journal
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2012, 04:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mylink View Post
    Paid 219.46 includes hst bell canada for december phone bill just received in the mail how does this go on the general journal
    Please excuse me if I appear a little short with someone with no understanding of basic principles, I really lament that social media is dumbing down our students

Time to read your text book when all else fails consult the manual this works for both accounting and computing

A cash payment always goes in the cash payments journal

A General Journal is used for opening entries and balance day adjustments and making amendments for incorrect allocations upon reconciliation
    mylink Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Excuse me Paraclete but its quite obvious that you sir don't get what I am asking so before you start putting people down read the f. question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting [ 3 Answers ]

I want different sets of questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting for free. I am a teacher in this area

AP Journal Entires - accrual accounting and cash accounting [ 6 Answers ]

What are the journal entries for accrual accounting and cash accounting for an invoice and a payment?

List five differences between management accounting and cost accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Describe five differences between management accounting and cost accounting

View more questions Search