Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SfBayGuy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 11:07 AM
    girl gave me her number without me asking
    So, there is this beautiful woman. She happens to cut my hair. I made an appointment one day at random and BOOM, there she was. We immediately hit it off but it takes a pretty big jerk to not hit it off with a stylist.

I've gone to her about six times over the past seven months and we get more chatty every time. It is weird how well we connect. We spend most of the time in hysterics. I tell her about my life, she tells me about hers.

Now, I'm completely in love with this girl. Not really, of course, but she just seems perfect.

So the last time I was in, I was talking about how my girlfriend and I are basically not getting along anymore. I was also talking about how hard it is to meet people in San Francisco when you're in your late twenties, not in college, etc, and that my small friend group just that, very small.

As I was leaving, she gave me her card and had written her number on it. She said that we should go get drinks sometime.

I was floored. This girl is the woman of my dreams and she just gave me her number.

Now, I know she has lots of guy friends. I'm just not sure what this all means.

I want to call her and get a drink but I don't want it to seem like a date. Or do I?

Should I invite her out in the early evening? Should I actually set up a real date? Was she just trying to be friendly? Should I text her? Was she just trying to be friendly?

Ugh. Please help.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 4, 2012, 11:14 AM
    What "it means" at this point is that she is willing to go out with you. Do that... and if it works out do it several more times before presuming that she is right for you.

Keep it simple. Call her and ask her to dinner and play things by ear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I know if my European registration number that they gave to me is valid? [ 2 Answers ]

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. My European registration number is: 470855

Grils, would you call a stranger if he gave you his number? [ 5 Answers ]

Would you call a guy you've never met or talked to before, if he came up to you after a uni lecture, called you away from your friends and told you that you were beautiful then gave you his number? Or would that be creepy and weird? What if he just wrote his number and a message on a piece of...

I gave buyer healthy pup, she returned I gave mony back minus deposit is this right [ 15 Answers ]

A buyer brought a health puppy from me, after only 24 hours she asked if she could return puppy as it was unwell, I agreed she could return puppy, buyer then asked for money back, I agreed but said the deposit is non refundable, as I provided her with a health pup, and when pup was returned the...

I still like this girl although she gave me the answer [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is a long story so please bare with me. Basically I met this girl through my twin brother and his girlfriend years ago and really liked her at the time. On this one particular night I was going to speak to her about how I felt as we had a great night out but I got told I wasn't allowed...

Hi. I gave up a baby girl on Oct. 4, 1966 [ 2 Answers ]

In the Bay area of CA. The AK is not for Arkansas. I am actually here on behalf of my 65 year old mom who is in really :D poor health, and I want to know who my older sister is. If this info matches your description, please get back to me!

View more questions Search