Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meggie2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Free answers to electrical questions
    I need to replace the heating elements in a Bradford White water heater. Can I use a standard element such as can be purchased from Lowe's or do I need to buy the ones Bradford White manufactures?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 4, 2012, 11:24 AM
    If it's the same threads, Voltage, and length, you should be fine.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 4, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Check the element spec sheet. However, almost every one I have replaced was a generic unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free answers to accounting questions [ 5 Answers ]

Need help with journal entries June 1: Cara made an investment in Byte of Accounting, Inc. by purchasing 2,580 shares of its common stock paying $42,900 in cash and by contributing computer equipment with a fair market value of $57,720. The par value of the common stock was $21 per share. ...

Immigration questions and answers free [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, so my boyfriend was taken yesterday morning. Someone reported him, I don't know who, and they took him. He's out now but his immigration thing expired and now he's in the immigration court in Hartford, CT. I was wondering what I could do to go see him?

Free answers to accounting questions? [ 1 Answers ]

True or False The normal balance for the dividends account is debit, so it may be shown with assets or expenses on the trial balance

Free Answers to Accounting Questions? [ 1 Answers ]

Peggy's Ribbon World makes award rosettes. Following is information about the company: Variable cost per rosette $ 1.23 Sales price per rosette 3.00 Total fixed costs per month 884.00 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free answers to plumbing questions [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 super narrow small streams of water always running in my bowl. Is that the flapper?

View more questions Search