Expert

May 4, 2012, 04:31 AM
    Related debts would be debts that you have
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 4, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Budle View Post
    What are related debts?
    Would you please quote the sentence in which the phrase is used?

"Related" would refer to certain debts, obvously, which are associated with something else. Without seeing the sentence, it is difficult to determine what it would mean. And, apparently, it has something to do with third-party liablility. In the context of litigation, a third party is someone who is not the plaintiff, and not the defendant, but some other person or entity who may be liable for some or all the debts which the suit concerns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is Responsible for 3rd Party Liability? [ 3 Answers ]

Many thanks for repsonding again but I think my first question has mislead you. The situation is that, my sister-in-law lend me her car but did not add my name onto her own insurance policy because she (and myself) thought I was covered by my own insurance. Then I got involved in a very minor...

3rd party custody [ 7 Answers ]

I just discovered that I am the father of a wonderful girl whom I had no idea she was alive until recently.the grand parents have third party custodybecause the mother is a screw up and lost her daughter on grounds of child adbandoment.it has been proven that I am the father and have been placed on...

3rd Party Loan [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I moved into an apartment together, but I paid the rent and the utilities. I decided to move out and live with my grandmother when he suggested to rent a house together. I didn't have any money, so he went to his mother for $2,500 loan for first and last month rent, and moving in...

View more questions Search