Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kb2bratt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Never smoked marijuana but tested positive on a hair follicle test how is that possib
    Never smoked but live with people who do yet I tested positive on a hair follicle test and negative on a urine test how is that possible
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2012, 08:59 PM
    When it comes to hair testing you are more likely to test positive from being around smokers than if you had actually smoked.

THC enters the hair through sweat and sebaceous glands. Washing procedures are on average only about 65-85% effective. In addition side-stream smoke creates a residue (resin) that adheres to surfaces, is picked up on your hands and then transferred to other body parts including hair.

Do you have the report?. need to know the amount of THC and or THC-COOH found.

Trying to convince anyone of this possibility is another matter as it also one of the most commonly used excuses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I smoked once in the last month. Can I be positive with a hair-follicle drug test? [ 19 Answers ]

I smoked, well I don't know what I was doing, but I guess I had 4 pulls on some marijuina and kept in haling and blowing it back out... I really didn't no what I was doing... it was about a month and a half ago... I just took a hair follicle test will it be positive you think?

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

I smoked one hit of marijuana 67 days ago. Will I pass hair follicle test? [ 8 Answers ]

I smoked weed 67 days ago, took one hit from a pinch hitter. Before that it had been over 6 months since I smoked very infrequent. I have to take a hair follicle test in the next week. I am 6'3 with dark hair. Keep my hair fairly short 1 guard on my clippers. Have cut my hair many times 5 times...

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search