Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sfomikedean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Keyboard won't type letter e
    Windows 7 keyboard and on screen keyboard will not produce the letter e. I can copy and paste e though. If I restart the computer I can type e again.
    sfomikedean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sfomikedean View Post
    Windows 7 keyboard and on screen keyboard will not produce the letter e. I can copy and paste e though. If I restart the computer I can type e again.
    Th VLC Playr is th program causing this problm. Has anybody had this problm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard keys type wrong letter? [ 2 Answers ]

The keyboard on my laptop suddenly started typing "t5" for "t" or "y6" for "y". Sometimes it just drops the t and y and only types 5 or 6. No other keys are doing this. Was working on a project when it just started. No food or drink nearby (so no spills). Any thoughts on it? Thank you

Keyboard will not type letters [ 0 Answers ]

When typing,letters stop appearing on screen. If I put the cursor on the screen it works for a couple of letters then cuts out again. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Keyboard won't type well! [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I have a Gateway TC7307u which is a week old. The keyboard is real stiff, I've got huge problems trying to make the letters type properly, especially the '.' and the 'l' letters. It winds up that I miss a lot of letters when I type, which is annoying to no end because I have to keep going...

Caught shoplifting, sent home and said would receive letter, what type of letter? [ 5 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting and was sent home with a trespassin ticket, meaning icant enter the store for a year.. they said they would issue a letter to my mailing address? They said which is probably a fine? What happens next.. do I have to go to court? Keep in mind I am 20 (biggest mistake of my...

Keyboard won't type anything [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard stopped working. You can press the keys and nothing happens. This just started and nothing has been spilled or eaten at keyboard. Is there a key that locks the keyboard ? What can I do?

View more questions Search