Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123charlotte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Tube like lump on left lower side of my stomach?
    Had unprotected sex, think I might be pregnant but won't know until my period comes or don't! but the other night I way laying there feeling my stomach when I noticed I had a tube like lump on the left lower side of my stomach, startig frm my pelvis and snakes round to up just past my hip, its not painful, cnt see it but can feel it, got my friend and mum to feel it and they could both feel it too, looked on other sites and they all said it was poop trapped but don't see how that could be, because why would I just get it now... please help :)

Check out some similar questions!

Lower right side stomach pain and lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I have aches on my lower right side of my stomach and lower back mostly all over but bad pains in my lower back on both sides I have a high temperature and am freezing one minute and boiling the next I'm a 19 year old girl and I currently have my period but I never get bad period pain I can't eat I...

I have been having this awful pain in my lower left side of my stomach and back [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having this god awful pain in my lower left side of my stomach and back .My family doctor said he wasn't sure,but could be a fallen bladder,but that was all he said or done!!

My very lower stomach on my left hurts every once in a while. [ 1 Answers ]

My lover stomach on my left side hurts I don't know if its my overy or what? When you are pregnant is it suppost to hurt a little on one of your overeis? Please expaine because I need as much information as I can get.:eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.