Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennystabler12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Printer MC-495cw won't print from dell computer
    My computer is a Dell. I presently have Windows Vista. I have having a problem with my printing off my computer to my Brother printer - MC-495cw. I called a tech at Brother and they said my printer is fine, that it could be a software problem. This has just stating happening and I don't know what to do. I can make copies directly from my printer, but it just will not print from the computer. I am not computer savvy, but I hope you help me.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an acer computer,but can't get my dell printer to print,it says I have installe [ 1 Answers ]

I have a acer computer, and tried to install my dell printer,when I hit the print button,it does not print ,it s looks liked it is installed in programs,just won't print .please help donjuan3

Samsung ML-4500 Printer/ Dell Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Computer. with Windows XP/ I am trying to connect a Samsung ML-4500 Laser Beam Printer to work with it... It is not an option in Windows. I found a site Samsung ML-4500 download site. Still didn't work. Can anyone help me with this. Is there possibly a compatible printer to the...

Print code for Dell Laser Color Printer (model 3100cn) [ 6 Answers ]

I write software for Windows and need to know what code to send to a Dell Laser Color printer (Model 3100cn) to have it select the multipurpose tray instead of the main tray so it will print envelops from that tray. Anyone know the code to accomplish this?

Print codes for Dell Laser Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I write software and need to know the printer code to send to a Dell Laser Color printer to have it select the multipurpose tray instead of the main tray so it will print envelops from that tray. Anyone know the ascii code to accomplish this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.