Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yanethcazaresq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Air claimer machine
    I have 3 baby's I'm verly 22 an my stomach is a little bit hanging cause of my last pregnancy my baby 7 months I want to know if it would go away with the air claimer I do one different video everyday morning an at night an my arms has little fat hanging I weight 190 will that machine help me get my body in shape

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine sucks air to drain from kitchen sink that's 15 feet away. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When my washing machine is spin drying it sucks air from the kitchen sink (Island sink) that's at least 15 feet away. It makes all sorts of gurgling noise in the kitchen sink while the washing machine is draining, it's very loud.I went up on the roof and ran a garden hose into the vent pipe to...

Air Climber Exercise Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased an Air Climber Exercise Machine from a TV Ad and I have misplaced the phone number and cannot get info. From Google search. I have not received it and want to contact them.

Air Climber Fitness Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased an air climber system and have not received it yet and do not have a phone number or address to contact them. Could you please help? Collette:) :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.