Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dinnaknow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Me Fall Down Go Boom
    What cartoon character (probably 50's or very early 60's) was responsible for the phrase?
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Feb 23, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnaknow
    What cartoon character (probably 50's or very early 60's) was responsible for the phrase?

Tweety Bird

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free fall [ 1 Answers ]

1.A hawk is flying horizontally at 11.0 m/s in a straight line, 220 m above the ground. A mouse it has been carrying struggles free from its grasp. The hawk continues on its path at the same speed for 2.00 s before attempting to retrieve its prey. To accomplish the retrieval, it dives in a straight...

Boom boom volleyball [ 1 Answers ]

Boom boom volleyball password how the girls play topless:

I'm about to lower the boom [ 11 Answers ]

I am engaged to a man who had the misfortune of marrying a woman who is in this country illegally from Canada... can you believe that, Canada no less! When he married her she had three little kids (all born here) and he had another with her... what a smart guy, huh? He caught her with another guy...

Furnace makes a big boom! [ 5 Answers ]

Sometimes when my heat kicks on it makes a loud fiery sound like its flame is booming. Hard to explain. Anyone know what I might be referring to?

Hair Fall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Swathi.I am 25 years old.I am a married women.I came to USA(atlanta) 8 months back.Since I started living in atlanta, I have been suffering my severe hair loss.I am taking head bath weekly twice.I eat lot of vegetables, eggs,dates,fruits(Grapes) and juices(Orange).I don't have dandruff.I...

View more questions Search