Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeevana bandaru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Need a medicine name
    Hi,
    I am jeevana, I need a medicine name. Which is used to control pain and bleeding when a girl is first time having sex. At least I need the name of pain killer which I can find it in US.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2012, 06:32 AM
    I don't know of any such medicine in the US.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 3, 2012, 06:40 AM
    For pain, Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen are good
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2012, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    For pain, Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen are good
    Yes, but that would be used after the intercourse. I'm not entirely sure I understand what the OP is asking though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicine [ 1 Answers ]

After eating a box of food (the ones you buy at the stores) I started feeling with some inauseas. I took some peptobismol and I got better, but at about 6 pm I had an episode of diarrhea (only one) and started with 101 fever. I am still running a low grade fever with no other symptoms but very...

Medicine [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy antibiotics to cure chlamydia

Medicine [ 0 Answers ]

Es-Selamu-Aleukum Why I don't find all around internet an Islamic view in use, abuse and victims of Benzodiazepines? Is their use on line with Islamic shariah, thinking that they create a real dangerous organic and psychological dependence? What is the Islamic solution about treatment of anxiety?...

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

I take Niastan for chlorestral. My favorite adult beveridge is vodka and grapefruit. I have just heard this combination can have a deleterious effect on my liver. I am talking only about 4-6 drinks weekly. Thanks. Ed

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if its OK to take Hydroxycut with my blood pressure pill Avalide? Thank you :confused:

View more questions Search