Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allmyheart23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Why doesn't my girlfriend care about how I'm feeling?
    My girlfriend recently said to her sister she is still in love with one of her exes she dated last October... Her sister told me and I was heartbroken... But My girlfriend tells me it's nothing... And ever since she said that she is still in love wIth him... She acts different...

I love her to death and want to be with her... Please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2012, 09:10 PM
    How old are you both? Don't be so insecure, see what happens.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 2, 2012, 10:28 PM
    How old are both of you? And please don't overreact...

Also what is 'love'??

Just wait and see what happens okay. Or directly confront her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to say to your girlfriend when she says she is not feeling the love anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

We have been going out for 3 years and everything was going amazing, like nothing could get in our way. Then a few weeks later she comes to me and says that she is not feeling the love between us anymore and she wants time apart to sort her head out. What do I say to her ? That it will all be OK...

Did my ex girlfriend even care about me [ 4 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I were together for three years. She originally wanted to get married but wanted at least a karat and a half ring. She had been engaged before but called it off ran away and sold the ring to help fund some of her debt, shop a bit and get stuff for her new apt. Long story...

Feeling upset about being ignored - is he not taking care of our relationship? [ 38 Answers ]

Threads merged My boyfriend tells me that he doesn't have any feelings for his ex anymore, but her birthday was the same month as mine and he wished her a happy birthday on FB a week late. Now, I feel I shouldn't be getting petty because he did throw me a birthday party. However, he did not...

I worry girlfriend is feeling boring! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if anyone maybe able to help or offer advice. Have been seeing my girlfriend for 3 years. Everything has been going great she is the woman of my dreams. We regularly go out, go away on romatic weekends, dinner and socialize with friends. But lately the relationship has felt like its...

Feeling guilty because I want to take care of my family myself... [ 15 Answers ]

I married a wonderful man nearly 6 years ago and we've been together for nearly 9 years. I have two children (12 & 13 year old girls) from a previous marriage. Before and after we married, I worked full time. After 9/11 and my subsequent layoff, I began working part-time so I could be here when...

View more questions Search