Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guinea_pig_love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 08:44 PM
    What's wrong with my guinea pig?
    Okay so, lately I've noticed half of my guinea pigs face is like paralyzed.Only On her left side, her ear slouches, her cheek/whiskers NEVER move, and her eye is all squinted and cloudy? I can't find anyone with the same problem. What's wrong with my poor piggy DX. She usually has 2 roommates but had to remove the boy because the pet store said it was a girl like my other 2 and got the other girl pregnant. And after putting the boy (Boe) in a different cage the pregnant one (Snookie) is being kind of grumpy to the one with half paralyzed face (Turtz). Did Snookie injure Turtz to make her face like that or could it be something different?
    Constance10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 02:17 PM
    She could have punctured a muscle witch could cause a bit of pain around it to make the rest slouch like that if it doesn't get better within 24 hours you should really go to the vet
    StephieMellark Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Yes she could have punctured her face, with her eye being cloudy and squinted there could be something in it or it could have gone blind, go to the vet if these symptoms still occur

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Guinea Pig [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone. So aylas special buy from our tax return was a pet guinea pig. She wanted a kitten but we can't have pets except caged animals, and I didn't want a bunny so she picked a guinea pig. We got him on Friday, he is healthy and clean. But he is still simply hiding under his...

Guinea Pig [ 5 Answers ]

My guinea pig is always pooing( seriously) if I want to hold him I have to have a paper towel on my lap. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My guinea pig is sick.. he has crusty eyes, dirty nose, and dirty mouth.. what's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Tonight I went to feed him and noticed his eyes were suddenly very crusty an his nose was dirty. His nose was dirty the day before but not bad. And today his chin is dirty. I think he might b having diareah. He is breathing odd too. Quick breaths, looks like he might be struggling. I love him to...

What's wrong with my Guinea Pig? [ 4 Answers ]

My Pet Adrian pees and poops all over my bed and my floor. My brother Zach (his owner) holds him and he goes up to his shoulder area and softly bites him (it kind of feels like a pinch cuse it's happened to me too) please respond asap. My pet Khyle Dosen't do any of that they are both males and...

View more questions Search