Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dukeyduke123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 05:41 PM
    If I drink water for 30 days would it help my health
    Hi. I was just wondering if... if I drink water for 30 days but still eat regularly will I lose weight and feel better. My mom wanted to see if I could do it
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 2, 2012, 06:42 PM
    You can't go wrong with water, it has many benefits, hydration, flushing the kidneys, cutting out soft drinks and substituting water helps to control calories.
    And in your case (GERD) to help maintain bowel function, this will benefit you greatly.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Drink an 8 oz. glass of water before you eat something. Avoid anything with flour and/or sugar in it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2012, 08:05 PM
    If you are drinking soda, sugar drinks, yes drinking water instead will help. But also what type of diet and food are you eating, even drinking water will not help that much if you are eating greasy foods, high calorie and more. I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't drink water. He's afraid. How do I get him to drink? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog recently has been sick. He started throwing everything up. I went to the vet, and they gave me some anti-vommit pills for him. I've been feeding him rice with a little hamburger in it for the last two days. The problem is he won't drink water. The last two times he tried before I took...

Is Fasting for 10 days (water only) good for you health? [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of my moms has been recommended by her doctor to go on a 10 day fast with nothing but water. The doctor is an MD but is also alternative in his approach. He primary reason for the fast is to "fix" spleen function. I have great misgivings about this approach and also am concerned about...

I have apuppy that won't eat drink now for 2 days [ 2 Answers ]

Worried about my puppy

If I drink 7 beers can I get it out of my system in three days? [ 13 Answers ]

If I drink seven beers would I get it out of my system for a urine test in three days?

View more questions Search