Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MegGriffin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Came off depo and not had a cycle
    I'm 16 and haven't had my period in 3 1/2 months and just recently ( 5 months ago) came off Depo. I took three home pregnancy tests, all negative. I went to the health department and they said I was negative also. Everyone in my family and boyfriends family already thinks I am... They keep wanting me to go to the doctor, but I'm too afraid to because I think the test there will too be negative. My breast are leaking and I haven't had my period and I don't know what to do. I want to be... kinda... but I also don't want to let anyone down. Could I be pregnant?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 2, 2012, 02:28 PM
    It can take upwards of TWO years for your cycle to recover after the depo shot.
    If you are concerned then you must see your own medical practitioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo... Can I be pregnant if sex a week after first depo shot and period?. [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Gave Birth To A BabyGirl On March 15, 2012... 3 weeks later on April 5, 2012 I got my first depo shot... 1 week after depo on April 13, 2012 had sex while on my period... I know I wasn't soppost to have sex because I gave Birth, but I did... Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

View more questions Search