Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emainaaty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Is there any limitation on the salary if some one is on L2 with EAD ?
    I came to USA I'm on L2 with EAD & I'm planning to file H1B however I would like to know is there any limitation to the salary if you are n L2 with EAD.
    Where in if I convert L2 to H1 my salary would be increased as per state law on Minimum wage.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi , my annual salary is 1,99,448 pa, basic salary:69,807, company allowance: 44,602 [ 1 Answers ]

HI , MY ANNUAL SALARY IS 1,99,448 PA, Basic Salary:69,807, COMPANY Allowance: 44,602,House Rent Allowance 34,904, LTA 15,000,Medical 15,000, Advance Statutory Bonus 8,400, Employer's Contribution to Provident Fund 8,377, Gratuity (as per payment of Gratuity Act) 3,358 , SO NOW U COULD PLEASE...

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Do applicant for EAD on L2 need to stay in US after applying for EAD ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am relocated to USA , my wife is still in India she has her valid L2 visa and now she want's to apply for EAD on L2. My doubt is :- 1) Does she need to reside in US till the time she receive her EAD approval . 2) Can she leave US after applying for EAD. 3) How does her I-94 play a role...

L2 with EAD to work for Indian salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My spouse in in L1 and I am in L2 with EAD. I am planning to work for an Indian company for the indian salary. Is it legal to do so? I will be resident of US by tax. Please let me know.

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.