Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jameslious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Confuse about life..!
    Can someone tell me how to improve confidence. I am always confuse about life, Can't take proper decision. It may be because of low confidence or not satisfied with what I get. :(
    BriBri17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2012, 12:13 AM
    - live it up, don't let the negative things discourage you, & don't just get mad at any & everything, don't just look at all the worse things that happened in your life, look at the goods, & if you don't have any goods go out & get some, trust me it'll all be worth it <3
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 2, 2012, 02:38 AM
    Tell us more about yourself, age, where you live, gender, what you are doing, what you like to do, even if you aren't sure about it. Giving general advice won't help much, I think.
    santosh_mahato Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Just make yourself a little DECIPLINE

Start doing things at their right time just the usual thing like wake up at early.

Just do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please I need help am confuse don't know what to do Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

In January 2011, three college classmates started planning to open MP3 Store, Inc. The new owners will spend the first three months getting the business ready to open. The estimated official opening date is April 1. During January, February and March 2011, the owners prepared for the official...

I'm confuse [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out I'm 20weeks and 2days pregnant today.My husband is working away and we had our contact last May this year on first week, so I expected that I'm only pregnant for more or less 15 weeks.But how come I'm 20weeks pregnant? Upon counting I got pregnant on the month of April but his...

Why does he confuse me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My name is elly. I am 17 years old. I have lots of friends but one very special friend. He has been my best friend for about four years now. We are not like normal bestfriends, we act like a couple. When we are not with each other we spend our time talking about one another or on the phone...

Confuse [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO. I am wondering if a guy likes me? This FRIDAY he heard I wanted his number. Now Today He was YELLING out MY NAME and SMILING. HE was LOOKING at ME a LOT! People are SAYING he LIKES ME! But I don't even talk to HIM! I know him OVER a YEAR and I NEVER TALKED TO HIM, But I noticed he TALKS...

Help I am confuse [ 4 Answers ]

I need an ıdea about my case.I had my perıod dec 29 to 31 and the rıght tıme ı fınısh my perıod we make love up to thıs day.A few days ı had experıence headache,changıng moods,dızzıness,vomıt,paınıng my hıps,ı wonder and ı do pregnancy test ıt has 2 lıne but one ıs blurred.....

View more questions Search