Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattyg2 Posts: 480, Reputation: 27

May 1, 2012, 03:16 PM
    1960's? Mid-century 2 piece sectional
    Can anyone give me any information on this sectional? I was wondering who designed it and when it was made. I just bought it and will reupholster it in a solid ivory color.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a risk to me using mid century appliances or not [ 2 Answers ]

As my name suggests I am into vintage/antique furnishings and appliances. I have toasters, sandwich presses, cooking pots, blenders, even a fridge all from the 50s or mid century era. I don't know a whole lot about appliances but the things I have are electric and none of the cords are frayed....

Is this mid century art ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello does anyone out there know anything about these.. i cannot read the signature... any info would be greatly appreciated.

Is this mid century art? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pair of limited edition signed mid century? / modern?? Lithos and can't make out the signature.i was told that these were worth some cash when i picked them up years ago.does anyone know who they are by??

1955 Mid Century Watercolor [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 1955 watercolor on paper of what I believe to be sailboats. I am having a tough time identifying the artist signature and would like to find out more about the artist. The signature looks like it says "R. --low" If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a resource...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.