Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesjjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Honeywell th6110d1005 how to install with heat pump install
    I have an older non-digital thermostat. I recently found and bought a working Honeywell TH6110D1005 but It only has 6 wires while my old one has 8. Question is what wires can I do away with and what wires do I need to jumper or what do I need to do? I believe I have a heat pump system. If I remember correctly the outside unit kicked on when heat was on. Thus making it a heat pump system. Also I live in North Central Texas. Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.
    James

Check out some similar questions!

Can you install the condenser of a heat pump in a garage? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking at going to a ductless mini split system. Can you install the condenser in the garage instead of outside? These will be heatpump style that will also provide AC. I am going for a 48,000 BTU unit.

I am Trying to install a heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know whichcolor wires to hook up where on the unit outside. I believe I have the answer for thethermostat inside. Ourthermostat isHoneywell TH3210D1004 and we have a new Payne Central Unit with a heat pump. Please someone fill me in on how to do the wires outside.

Honeywell FocusPRO 6000 Install (TH6110D1005) - Replacing unknown model: pic included [ 9 Answers ]

I had no idea there were so many different types of thermostat configurations. So without fully understanding that, I purchased a Honeywell FocusPRO 6000 (based on ratings) to replace my current thermostat. The problem with the current thermostat is that I have no idea what the brand is. The label...

New install trane xr13 heat pump/AC for basement [ 1 Answers ]

I need to provide conditioning for my 1500SF basement (3 large rooms & 3 small rooms), I got a quote for a trane 1.5 ton xr13 split system, heat pump and AC, quote is for $5100 including the new equipment, electrical and ducting,I am in Raleigh NC I would appreciate any knowledgeable opinions...

Heat Pump Install -Houston Texas - Yes or No [ 1 Answers ]

Is it wise to install a heat pump type system to cool and heat your house in a climate like Houston, TX? High humidity, high temperatures 98+ degs, does not cool down at night, maybe 82 or 85 degs low. I know heating is not an issue but can a heat pump handle bringing the temperature down from 98...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.