Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybear12345 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2012, 12:49 PM
    do guys like long nails on girls
    just a random question do guys like it when girls wear nail polish and/or have long nails?
    jaysanbourne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 05:48 AM
    I love girls who wear nail polish and wear their nails long. I just think it looks really nice and sexy. I don't like nail art though. But long nails and polish = big turn on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Nail polish yes, brighter the better, glitter the works.

Long nails , no, hate them
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 9, 2012, 06:11 AM
    Some men do, yet others don't. Just like some men like fluffy girls and some men like skinny girls.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Yeah questions like this are really based on opinion, and usually every opinion is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Girls and guys what to do next with this girl and situation? (long!) [ 5 Answers ]

I've liked this girl for 4 years but I haven't tried to get to know her earlier for several important reasons (one of them is that I was supposed to leave this country forever but in the end I stayed, I didn't want to break her heart like that). SHE IS SHY & DOWN TO EARTH. Now I'm 18/19 and she's...

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

For the girls.and guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself. What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw...

Long nails [ 2 Answers ]

My dog has long nails and we never cut them. We exercise him a lot outside so that helps. But should we buy some tool to cut them ourselves or bring him to Petco or somewhere.

View more questions Search