Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Olencoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 11:47 AM
    The Ohio State University and arborist
    I have a small Japanese Maple that was planted too close to the steps to my front door. I'd like to trim it back now (May) but I don't want to harm it. Is there a time of the year when you should not cut or trim a tree back?
    Thanks for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Arborist at Ohio State University [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for a stark red maple tree, preferably one that won't grow too large. Looked at the blood maple but was disapointed that it wasn't as stark red as I had hoped. The brighter red, the better! Where could I look for this kind of tree in Columbus? Thank you Margaret

The state of Ohio won't tell me anything. Want to keep my step children. [ 7 Answers ]

We live in Ohio, I am the step mom, the father left us and moved to DE. He was given custody in Florida when he divorced the biological mother. No word from her in 9 years. I want to keep them, they want to stay with me. I HAVE NO MONEY. Went to court for custody and was told I filed in the...

Move out of state with child in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 8 year old and I'm wishing to move out of the state. It would be a better oppertunitie for the child. I would have a stable job and most of my family lives there. But how do I legally take her out of the state with me. We have joint custody.what are the step to take in Ohio

Ohio state Income Tax [ 2 Answers ]

I live and work for an office in Florida. The Cooperate office is based in Ohio which I work Directly under. They are deducting Ohio Income tax form my earnings . Should they be doing this. IF I live an Work from the Florida Office.:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.