Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janetl1051 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 09:56 AM
    Urine screen
    I drank 3 ounces of vodka on Monday 6:00PM. I was tested Tuesday 7;00 AM.
    I am a female weigh 130 pounds and I am 5ft7in. Do you think I wIll pass or fail
    This test. Urine in a cup.

Thank you for any advice you can give me.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2012, 11:25 AM
    If your sample was the first urination of the day you could be in danger.

3 oz of vodka would be eliminated in 6 hours maximum. But the alcohol in urine remains there until the bladder is emptied.

If this test is for EtG/EtS, the metabolites of alcohol, they will or should be detectable at that time range.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Methadone and 8 panel drug urine screen [ 1 Answers ]

Do any 8 panel urine screens test for methadone?

Average Price for 80 hour urine screen [ 1 Answers ]

I have to pay for my ex-husband's COURT ORDERED 80 hour urine alcohol test. Can anyone give me an average cost of what I can expect to pay... Twice a week for 1 year?

Obtaining urine screen results from doctor [ 0 Answers ]

I live in NC. After waiting 2 1/2 weeks to hear my results from my urine screen ( first told 3 days then 1 week etc. I will be going to my doctors tomorrow, apparently they will not tell you on the phone you must see the doctor for follow up ) tomorrow I go in for a nerve test and I want to know my...

Still waing on urine screen from lab [ 1 Answers ]

I wrote you back on the 28 th of July regarding a false positive for oxycodone while taking hydrocodone. You've given me some excellent advive. I've written down all phone conversations with the pain clinic office and, finally got to speak to the doctors assistant whom said they would be back...

Urine drug screen test [ 4 Answers ]

I have to take a urine drug screen test, however I do have a prescription for the Lortab5mg I had a horrible migrane and the Dr gave me this medication. I was wondering if I took one on Friday and I have the screening on Monday will it show up?:confused:

View more questions Search