Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobs well Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Remove inner pipe of well that is stuck in well
    The inner pipe will not move it like stuck will not break free from the well itself??
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Hi bob and welcome, can you post a little more info? Like how you tried to remove the pipe? Is there a pump or footvalve? How deep? Good luck

May 1, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Do not know how deep but we made a frame above the well hooked a cable to it and tried to pull it out with a truck...

May 1, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parttime View Post
    hi bob and welcome, can you post a little more info? like how you tried to remove the pipe? is there a pump or footvalve? how deep? good luck
    Do not no how deep the well is?? We tried to build a frame above the well and built a pully system to pull the pipe straight out and there is no pump in the line. But there should be a foot in the line, we think the line has rust in the line. What should we do??
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Bob are you pulling on steel pipe or plastic, what size well casing? Is there a safety rope in place?

When you tried to pull it did the truck just spin? Answer these and we'll see.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 1, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Just to clarify, your pump is above ground? If so, are there two pipes going into the ground or just one? And as PT asked, is this plastic pipe or metal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a stuck faucet [ 5 Answers ]

This faucet is really old. How do I remove what in the picture. Already tried heat and hammer.

How to remove the stuck faucet/tap cover? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been fixing leaking faucets in a bathroom. There are total six faucets in a bathroom, Two made into a bathroom basin, two made into the wall in the shower tube And the last two are on the wall on top of the mop sink. I have fixed the leaks with basin's faucets but was unable to do it...

How do I remove stuck pipe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have brass pipes that in some places are connected to what seem to be copper threaded pipes. The hot water supply has a T connection to a pipe moving up to the faucet. I am replacing the sink, and need to change out this upward pipe, but it has an elbow fitting that I cannot remove. Nor...

Galvanized Pipe Stuck [ 4 Answers ]

http://mysite.verizon.net/fdraw/pipe.jpg Rusted galvanized pipe nipple is stuck in fitting in wall behind tile under bathroom sink. :( I have tried to remove it with a large pipe wrench, but it won't turn. I looking for any suggestions to get it out without damaging threads in fitting; WD40?...

P trap is stuck; can't remove! [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend dropped an earring down the drain. The P trap (or J bend, actually) should be easy to remove, but after twisting off the two nuts, the trap is still stuck to the pipe coming out of the wall. I guess the gunk that has accumulated over the years is gluing them together. Any tips on...

View more questions Search