Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nickynoo68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Hair problem
    Just had brown colour in between blonde highlights but looking bit green on ends in places, could I just add a warm blonde toner to brighten the ends up or should I just forget the blonde streaks and put a warm vrown over it?

Check out some similar questions!

My hair problem. [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I died my hair from brown to blonde. My roots and 2 inches down from my roots turned the right color of blonde. The rest of my hair turned a blondeish orangeish color. What do I do?

Hair problem [ 3 Answers ]

I just got ma haircut near ma shoulders.. When it used to be long... I used to love itt... becaue it wasn't dry after I put a little good type of oil and then into a bun.. Now when I do that wit short hair.. it comezz outt.. not what I like.. Anythinq I could use that would make it shinyyy.....

Hair colour problem [ 1 Answers ]

HI Hope someone can help me, my daughter has had her hair dyed, black underneigh, chocolate on the crown and blonde streaks at the front ( she's blonde naturally ), she hates it! So the hairdresser came back and put more blonde streaks on the front but the blonde looks ginger, she still hates it...

Hair dye problem [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed the underneath of my dirty blonde hair... black! It looks really good, but the black is kind of bold around my face and sideburn area... Is there anything I can do or use to soften it up a bit??

Hair Dye Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my blonde hair with a semi-permanent black dye about 5 weeks ago, it has turned my hair green and I need to get it out within 3 days. Is this possible? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I really need to get it back to its original colour.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.