Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aldagreat1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Wire transfer limit and tax liability
    I am thinking of opening a bank account in asia, then I will wire transfer money to that account from my bank account here in US. Is there a limit on the amount I can transfer and do I need to pay any taxes?

Check out some similar questions!

Tax help on wire transfer? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a US citizen living in Japan. Currently, due to the differential in currency strength between yen and dollars it would be advantageous to transfer money from my Japanese bank account to my US bank account. The amount in question is a bit less than $100,000 in US dollars. I do file federal...

Cash transfer out of taxable income to wife.what will be tax liability [ 1 Answers ]

Cash transfer out of taxable income. What will be income tax liability?

International wire transfer and tax [ 1 Answers ]

I am a H-1B VISA holder so not a US citizen. My parents (are not US citizen) want to international wire transfer money from foreign contry about $50K. We are thinking about two ways. I googled and some people says I need to pay tax or someone says no. 1-from my parents's foreign account to my US...

Tax on Wire Transfer from Overseas to US [ 6 Answers ]

I am permanent resident in the US (green card holder) but not a US citizen. My father, who is not a US permanent resident/citizen and lives overseas, would like to gift me money by sending it as a wire transfer from his account overseas to mine in the US. Assuming the amount is under $100K, what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.