Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YouMeAtSix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 07:42 PM
    How to... lose 20 pounds in one month?
    Hi! I'm 13 and I really want to lose weight. Next month my school is doing a field trip to a swim club and I want to lose a lot of weight for it. Im currently 182 pounds and I just don't think that's healthy. My goal weight is 136 pounds but I know that that can't possibly happen in one month. Anyway, I don't want to use pills,medication, and I've already tried starving myself but I love food way too damn much to give up food. As I was saying. I want to lose a lot of weight. My goal is to lose 20 pounds in one month. Please help me! I work out everyday. I run, walk, go to dance class twice a week, swim, lift weights, do cartwheels and hand stands, climb trees but that's not working. I've decided to cut down on how much I eat but I've done that in the past and it didn't work. I'll get to the point now, please help me lose 20 pounds in one month!

(If your answer consists of only 'thats not healthy' then don't bother clicking "Submit")
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 08:44 PM
    Pray to the diet fairly to leave you magic pills.

Be realistic, sorry there is not even pills from the doctor that will do that. You don't want to diet, which would be needed so you are not willing to do what is required,

And even then perhaps 10 lbs in a month, not 20, I know you are too young and immature to understand the danger and the harm it would cause, since you don't want to listen, but the damage improper weight loss caused, and/or it would never stay off if not done proper anyway.
    pinkchinchilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Hi! I'm trying to do the same thing! My school starts in one month, and I am 5'3, 130 pounds, and 13. I want to be 110. I just started a diet on Monday. I've lost one pound so far. What I do:

Before every meal, drink at least one glass (or water bottle full) of water. It will make you fuller. Also drink as much as you can after every meal, and don't add flavorings or anything.

Eat a lot of fruits and veggies. What I love is chobani greek yogurt! :)

Also bike, dance, walk, or something every day. I go on a brisk walk with my mom for about 1.5 miles every night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 50 pounds in a month free [ 7 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I weigh 190 pounds, this obviously can't be good for my health and it just doesn't look good. I want to be skinny like evry other girl I want to weigh about 120 pounds. I want to loose this weight before I go to camp so I can fit into a bikini. I need a fast and free way to...

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month [ 3 Answers ]

Answer on how to to lose weight

How can I lose 20 pounds in a month? [ 8 Answers ]

I am female, age 17 and weigh 140lbs. I used to be 120lbs before and now all I can do is think about losing the weight! I can't sleep right anymore, it's all I think about. If I run twice a day on a speed of 9 on the threadmill for 30 min each time, will I be able to lose those 20 pounds? PLEASE...

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

How do I lose 40 pounds in 1 month? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to lose 40 pounds before the summer, but I want to lose the weight fast so I can start buying clothes now.Do anyone have a diet I can try?

View more questions Search