Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HeavenlyAngel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Dreams of communication with the dead
    Hi I had dream that has been on my mind, could someone please tell me what it means? I dreamt that I was at a grave site I saw my father who had passed away in 2006 floating above his grave but I also saw my mother who is still alive in the same position floating above her grave and I placed the flowers in the middle of both graves. In the same dream I dreamt that I was talking to my mother "as if she already passed" asking her about the dying process asking her if it hurt also I ask her who came and got her she said a lady and she had flowers. Could someone please tell me what this dream means?

Thank you,

Melissa

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams about passionate sex... with dead boyfriend... [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend died some time ago, I am depressed and grieving, I can't move on or ever think of loving someone else, but I have been dreaming about having passionate sex with him almost every single night,I actually love my dreams! I wake up really happy in the mornings until reality hits me. I...

Are dreams of the dead direct communication? [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I've been dreaming of my friends's brother, or rather a friend I used to have a long time ago. I had nothing to do with her brother but I know he hated me. He died a while ago from a drug overdose. I've had a few dreams with him in them. I can't understand why since as I said, I had...

Data Communication, Evaluate the performance of communication [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like your help in the below question: Scenario Mr Paul Rainer sits in his office at Avon Cosmetics, in Salford Quays. Mr Rainer is Vice President of corporate MIS and his mind is moving to communications. His Enthusiasm is infectious and all the executives in the company...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.