Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my1rebel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Loreal helpline hair
    I colored my hair with Loreal mega red medium intense auburn red I used a 20 developer for the base, 10 developer for the lowlights and 30 developer for the highlights.

I love the color level, but it is just a little to orangy. How can I slightly reduce the orange without losing the high / low lights? I would just like it a little more brown and a little less orange. I don't want to loose the intensity of the red.

Is there some type of translucent color product I can apply to adjust? I don't want to use just a color enhancing shampoo, I would like a little more permanent fix. Also, when I go to touch up, is there something I should add to the color to prevent the orange from popping through?

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Loreal hair color remover? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black about 6 weeks ago and hated it because only the middle of the hair turned black, not the ends or roots. Now I want to remove the color and dye it a dark brown. Will I need a hair color remover for this? I have been using a deep conditioner because my hair was really dry. Should...

Loreal hair care/how to get last of hair dye out [ 0 Answers ]

Hi have salt and pepper hair its 90% grey have blonde still at the end s , would like it all to be salt and pepper how do I get the rest of the blonde out.sailer 12

Loreal hair color remover kit? [ 0 Answers ]

I have red hair but dark red and want to get rid of the dark red and colour a lighter can I use this product to do that?

Loreal helpline number [ 1 Answers ]

Do they sale ioan haircolor in department stores

Changing hair colour with loreal products [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know, if I have been using a majiblonde 900s colour on my hair as full head, would putting majireal 7.4 as low light give it a nice copper tone and would it hold for long?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.