Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strumfaki34 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 04:02 PM
    Pleasure in sex
    Hi! l'm 23 years old , and l have problems with sex pleasure.
    L have for months that l am having regular sex , but nothing . L don't feel nothing during intercourse.
    L have tried to stimulate myself during sex but it doesn't work.
    L don't know what to do please help me :(
    strumfaki34 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Hi! l'm 23 years old , and l have problems with sex pleasure.
    L have for months that l am having regular sex , but nothing . L don't feel nothing during intercourse.
    L have tried to stimulate myself during sex but it doesn't work.
    L don't know what to do please help me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pleasure during sex? [ 29 Answers ]

I don't understand what I am doing wrong, because I feel absolutely NO pleasure when I am having sex. I recently lost my virginity to him but I'm past the sex hurting me, and now I feel nothing, no pain but no pleasure. This has been going on for some time and it's making me lose interest in sex...

Getting no pleasure from sex. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my BF is 19, we have been going out for 3 months now and I lost my virginity to him recently we have had sex twice now and I was surprised to notice losing my virginity was not painful for me I was happy about this till the second time I had sex I noticed I got no pleasure from sex I...

No pleasure during sex [ 9 Answers ]

I have a sexual Problem!! I don't feel anything while having sex!. The only Thing I feel is something going IN AND OUT... I don't think that's how sex should feelL... I have never come OR felt any of those Pleasures a woman should have And the problem is not my partner is me... because I...

No sex, but pleasure? [ 7 Answers ]

I do not want to have sex with my boyfriend because I want to wait till marriage and he respects that. I just want to know some other things me and him can do for sexual pleasure that doesn't involve us having sex.

View more questions Search