Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ameliawhiteman2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Who was responsible for the holocaust?
    For example hitler blame the Jews when really they did nothing wrong it was how hitler persuaded the people to believe what he said.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 30, 2012, 12:32 PM
    Well basically it was Hitler that was responsible for the Holocaust as the solution to the "Jewish Problem"

Further reading starts here: The Holocaust
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 30, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Hitler was a charismatic individual who came along when the German nation needed someone to restore their pride after World War I. Because of that the German people followed him despite certain red flags. Hitler presented the Jews in particular and communists and others, as scapegoats for the German problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis on the holocaust [ 4 Answers ]

The Nazi army, enstead of putting all their resources into killing the jews they could have won the war. Would the sentence above make a good thesis? Yes or why not?

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

The Holocaust in WWII [ 2 Answers ]

What was the holocaust? Why were there concentration camps? Why did Hitler hate jewish people? How did the holocause begin? Please respond to [email protected]

Holocaust Thesis [ 6 Answers ]

What would be a good thesis for a Holocaust essay assignment?

The holocaust [ 2 Answers ]

:) Does anyone know any good website to go to to answer questions about the holocaust.I need some serious help.this counts half our grade so can anyone help me..? :(

View more questions Search