Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahwheels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 10:56 AM
    My hair keeps turning grey when I dye it? How can I get it back?
    Right so here's the thing
    I have bleach blonde extensions and I dyed them brown and they went grey. After I had done that I realised that in order to dye bleached hair you have to dye them red first as a filler and then brown. So I tried that and it just went grey again!! I don't know what to do they look horrible
    I've tried the lemon juice and conditioner thing to make it fade but it won't work! Any other ways I can get it back blonde?
    Can I bleach it back? Or is there any other way??
    And please don't say visit a salon, I don't have the money and don't want to buy new extensions. Also if there are any products I could use to make it better? Please bare in mind I live in the UK so a lot of the great stuff for these hair problems that are sold in the usa are not sold here!
    Please help!!
    Constance10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Your hair might
    Be just the type of hair that can't be dyed if you do it just turns grey and gets destroyed try natural ways like tea or something (careful with lemon juice VERY drying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a man with grey hair. I had dyed with a semi color. How can I go back to grey. [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my grey hair with semi-color 'camel from Redken. I don't like the dark resulting hair. How can I get bark my grey hair right away??

Permanent hair dye black- dye it back to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally light/medium brown hair. I wanted to try going blonde, so I went and got some permanent blonde hair dye. I dyed it once and it was an awful reddish blonde color, and I could tell the light color wasn't helping compliment my face at all. So I returned the rest of the blonde...

How can I dye my platinum and purple hair darker withouot green or grey outcome? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is all platinum with the top layer purple. How can I dye it a dark color like caramel or chocolate without it turning a strange shade like grey or green or something of that sort??

Hair going bad Because of dye and it is turning very DRY! [ 3 Answers ]

So I have dyed my hair 2 times and my hair can't take it my hair is getting worse see I have Curly hair and it gets frizzy and dry Alot ALL the TIME!! So I am thinking abou tcutting my hair shoulder length and my hair is past the mid-section of my back so I do have long hair and I want a...

View more questions Search