Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rddas2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Temporary transfer letter
    One mechanic helper transfer to other site temporary for ten days only. How to write a letter to other site in-charge.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we transfer 40K from Brazil.. via wire transfer? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife's sister in Brazil needs to send her portion of a property that was sold... can she wire transfer the amount of $40K to her American Bank account... are there anything or conditions that we need to know?

If I have a letter giving me temporary custody and the child has gone back to his mom [ 11 Answers ]

In aug. of 09 the mother signed a paper giving me temp. custody of my son, in nov 09 he went back to live with her. Do I still have temp custody where I could obtain his school files and medical records?

Is any temporary hair dye REALLY temporary? [ 7 Answers ]

My hair is a really nice golden blond color and it's in really good condition, especially considering it's colored, long and curly. I'd like to go dark but only for a short while, as I really love the color I have and have gone through A lot to get it this way. If I use a temporary dye, will it...

Okay so I saw the transfer of debt letter [ 1 Answers ]

After sending this - can they freeze my bank account if the bought the original agreement.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.