Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    echaps1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Can you evict an adult child, with teen age children, from your home?
    I have an adult daughter living with me and her two teenage children. How can I get them out of my home
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Yes you can, and maybe suggest alternatives for them, but if they don't go willingly, the will go forcefully through the laws of eviction in your own state or county.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Yes, you evict them just like you evict anyone. Have you discussed this with them,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 30, 2012, 11:42 AM
    ANYONE living in your home who is not an owner can be told to vacate by the owner(s). If they refuse then the owner(s) need to obtain an eviction order from the courts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Process to evict adult child living at home [ 3 Answers ]

What are the steps and how long does it take to evict a 19 yr old adult child from your home (in Georgia). He pays no rent, unable to keep a job, binge drinks with friends. He doesn't have a car or cellphone and apparently gets money from friends. We have tried for 2 years to help with his...

Which eviction form does parent need to evict adult child from home [ 1 Answers ]

Which eviction form does a parent need in order to evict their adult child (23 years old) from their home? There is no money involved, just addictions & beligerent behavior on the part of the 23 year old. We live in Larimer Co. in Colorado. I believe the court district is 8.

How to evict an adult child from home? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello - My 18 yr old son needs to figure out life on his own. High school drop out, no job or motivation. He is 6' 4'' and refusing to budge - so how do I go about legally evicting an adult child from family home? Thanks for your advice...

Evict adult family member with children in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

My mother owns her house and my adult sister and her 4 children live with her. No one pays rents, helps with expenses or helps around the house. My mother was just diagnosed with lung cancer and she wants my sister and children out of the house. The police have been called for a domestic...

View more questions Search