Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEATHERTIRED Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 06:01 AM
    So sick of living
    Really wish it was just over! I hate living, I am so depreesed
    My husband would be better off without me.
    Everyone is on my..
    Parents came over last night just to cuss and talk to me
    As he (dad) walked out he said "i really dont want to get the call that ur dead"
    Ha... Guess its not to damn hard to read me

I see all these people that are sick and fight to live and then there is me that would trade w/them in a min.
    I have nothing to live for... just want it to end!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 2, 2012, 03:45 AM
    Yet here you are online... saying you wish it were over, but not asking a question...
    So is your question, what should I do?
    You should see a therapist who is paid to hear this.

The trouble with telling loved ones over and over that you want to be dead is that they get frustrated, helpless, hurt, and finally angry.
    You've hurt them by implying you don't care enough about them to stick around.
    You've frustrated them because they don't know what to do, how to respond.
    They are afraid and helpless. They can't throw you in a hospital unless you act on your wishes.
    Eventually, they get angry about all of the above. They even start to think how one sided your relationship is. What about their feelings? What about troubles they have?

If you are trying to drive everyone away to prove that you are no good or something, you are doing a good job. So go get therapy.
    Canterra Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Your dad clearly cares about you if he can read what your feeling, and honestly wants you to get better. But suicide honestly just hurts the people around you, and I know I've been there. Friends of mine have killed themselves because they though no one cared, but everyone did. Get help talk to someone, call a suicide hotline, start over. Do waterer you can before its too late.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 04:11 PM
    So what do you need to do, to have something to live for. Divorce husband and get a new boyfriend, Move to the other side of the nation and become a belly dancer ?

Really what do you want
    Lifeiscrap Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 11:51 AM
    There's just no point. No matter what you do it will just suck again tomorrow. Therapist? What for? They can't change the world you live in. Pills? Great now life sucks and you have no energy. Everyone is just waiting for you to break. They know you are lower than them. If you were a piece of **** you could be happy like everyone else.

Yeah. You aren't alone. Not sure what happens next in your life or mine. I soooo hope it gets better.
    olaide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 12:27 PM
    No buddy, you don't need to think you want it over is only GOD that give life and HE should take it when the time come. Be patient, relax your mind and let your thinking ability take you out of this by:
    1. Change your environment
    2. Meet new people
    3. Take new course that is of most interest to you
    4. Take on new project e.g one goal project
    Be prayerful and believe that GOD will take control.
    Lifeiscrap Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Really God will fix it?

God abandoned this world and us long, long ago. Do I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ? Absolutely. Doesn't change the fact that God is no longer troubled by this world. He HAS moved.

The only true answer is survive. Survive for those few good times you will enjoy. There won't be near enough so cherish everyone. Hopefully we will get enough good times to justify living.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeiscrap View Post
    Really God will fix it?
    God has given us brains and strong arms and legs and the desire for community. He wants US to fix it.
    God abandoned this world and us long, long ago. Do I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ? Absolutely. Doesn't change the fact that God is no longer troubled by this world. He HAS moved.
    Not true. I just had a chat with him. He said to say hi to Lifeiscrap and to become part of his community. Soooooooooo, here I am. How can I help?
    gift111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 12:26 AM
    Is there anything that is important to you that is still remaining. Take a moment and put yourself in the shoes of the ones who love you and they in yours how would you feel. Probably hurt, frustrated, rage... that is how they feel. They want you to get better I believe they want you to find something worth living for . They cannot find that thing for you. They can only facilitate and for them to be able to do so you have to be willing to be helped and to show you are willing you have to accept you need the help and seek for it. This is just another milestone on your way in life, yoou are lucky you have support from people who love you. How you handle yourself matters hope you walk through and let your loved ones help where possible. The milestone will be lighter and things will be better. All you need for statrers is the will to be bettet. Hope you will be. You need to be OK
    santachina Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 08:21 PM
    Hey hey don't die! You need to live, because olaide is right only God has the right to take and give lives. If you die think of all the things you will miss! There's a whole wold to see and you should be out there, not moping wishing you could die! :| I'm going to see Chicago this summer so you need to live. :)
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Hello there! I can understand the pain your going through. But death is not a solution because death will open up another life. Are you ready for that life? If not then you need to work out for this life and also for the life to come after death.

Lets talk about the present life. The best way to get rid of any problem is to just avoid the problem. To avoid the problem you need to be busy with something which will really keep a hold on you. So tell me what's the best thing that always gives you pleasure? What are you hobbies? Do you like to serve the old people in an old age home? Do you like taking care of orphan kids in an orphanage? Do it... That would divert your mind from all the problems of life. Do something productive and don't sit idle.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chiradeep View Post
    Hello there! I can understand the pain your going through. But death is not a solution because death will open up another life. Are you ready for that life? If not then you need to work out for this life and also for the life to come after death.

Not everyone here has your beliefs - whatever they are - about an afterlife. Please don't use religious references on other than the religious boards. It can be offensive.

Jul 19, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Not everyone here has your beliefs - whatever they are - about an afterlife. Please don't use religious references on other than the religious boards. It can be offensive.
    Let the OP oppose or talk back to me... I would appreciate that.
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Let the OP oppose or talk back to me... I would appreciate that.

She hasn't been "here" since April 30th. I find your comments about religion to be out of place here.

This person has problems here and now without worrying about the "after life."

There are religious threads where your views are welcome and encouraged.

Jul 19, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    She hasn't been "here" since April 30th. I find your comments about religion to be out of place here.

Being a counselor I know what may stir in the mind's of a person who is losing the importance & value of his/her own life.

But I liked your comment as a good reminder of the section, that's why I made it 'helpful.'
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 06:41 AM
    The best way to get rid of any problem is to just avoid the problem.
    Really? Avoidance doesn't solve anything. For example, if you were in financial ruin do you think avoiding it would make you rich? This is very bad advice.
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Being a counselor
    You are a counselor and you teach people to AVOID their problems?
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 07:01 AM
    Being a counselor I know what may stir in the mind's of a person who is losing the importance & value of his/her own life.

But I liked your comment as a good reminder of the section, that's why I made it 'helpful.'

A counsellor who recommends/practices avoidance?

I have no idea what "I know what may stir in the mind's of a person who is losing the importance & value of his/her own life."

Jul 19, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You are a counselor and you teach people to AVOID their problems?
    Thanks for pointing out. I didn't mean avoiding the problem but any bad thoughts. I corrected it.

I don't teach avoidance, please don't misinterprete my statements.
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 07:19 AM
    I don't teach avoidance, please don't misinterprete my statements.
    We aren't misinterpreting your statements, we are going by exactly what you said. You told the OP to avoid the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

I'm so sick of living. I wish it would all just end. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been really depressed recently. Things just keep getting worse and worse. I moved out to Long Island on my own for the first time with my best friend from HS, but things didn't work out and I moved back with my mom. My brother who had been living here took my old room, and my bed. Since I was...

Sick and tired of living in fear. [ 3 Answers ]

This may sound, well, strange. But I have a fear of fainting. This is not a small fear, by any means, in fact, it's taking over my life. I'm afraid to leave my bed. I think about it 24/7! I can't go out, I can't get a job, I'm freaking out all the time. It is sooo bad that I'm even starting to...

View more questions Search