Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlieeBear96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 10:54 PM
    Dark Brown to orange!
    I used Splat to bleach my hair but only the roots on the top are blonde and the further you go done the oranger it get and the bottom half just got slightly lighter, I want to be blonde but can't afford a salon or Sally's stuff what can I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown trying to go light light blond turned orange.. [ 0 Answers ]

I have naturally fairly dark brown hair but in the past I have dyed it darker brown and black.I wanted to go very light blond and decided to bleach my hair but it turned out a crazy orange color, so I tried dying it a light blond and it came out looking a little lighter but essentially the same. I...

Bleached hair, turned orange/brassy, want to go back to dark brown asap. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I have pretty dark hair but not that dark, ( it has some red hue to it from the sun ) but I recently bleached 2 large sections of hair on each side of my head. I have already bleached it twice and ran out of bleach at the end because I have so much hair.. Anyway I'm left with pretty much...

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

Orange/red/green on Top-Dark Brown on the rest [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Last week I dyed my hair a darker shade of Brown. I hated the first color, so I went darker. I have really long hair and the top of my head is basically orange and the rest of my hair is dark brown. How do I make it all one shade of brown and get rid of the orange/red/green? HELP!:(

From Dark Blonde to Dark Brown back to Light Brown [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lightened my already color-treated brown hair to a dark blonde color. I decided it looked unnatural and decided to dye it back brown. I picked up a light brown dye from the local beauty supply store and it came out way darker than I wanted or expected with a hint of green, and now I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.