Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helloboys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 09:43 PM
    A girl accepted a boy, but loving another boy.
    Hi.

I loved a girl from my11th standard. And she accepted my love when I am doing my college and in my second year. Due to some problem, she did not speak with me for 1.5 year. At that time she thought I am not any more, and accepted another boy.

Now she realised my love, and came back. And saying she is loving me only. I accepted her because I love her lot.

Now the problem is that boy is blackmailing her, he can't live without her. If she leave he will die.

Could any one give a solution. Its urgent??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 09:46 PM
    If I'm reading this right she's telling you that she's with this other guy because he's threatened to kill himself if she leaves him?

This may sound harsh, but I'd tell her to either leave him, because threatening suicide just to keep someone in your life is not the kind of person anyone should be with, or stay with him and let you move on to someone that can give you their love completely.

Who needs the drama?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 29, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Well... I agree with Alty...

Ask her to leave that blackmailer, if needed file a police report.

OR

There are chances, she's lying to be with both of you!

Have you seen/heard him threaten her like that?

In anycase, either the girl leaves that guy, or you leave her. Being in current situation isn't healthy for you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 08:10 AM
    I do not know of which culture, or country you reside in, but black mail is a very lame excuse to stay with some one, wouldn't you agree? If she does then she simply is not the one for you. Your solution is tell her to chose, and let her do it.

Love or not, getting her may not be the prize you think it is, plus how the hell do you not have contact with one you profess to love. I see this as a dilemma you created by not overcoming that problem that separated you for a year and a half.

Now it's a mess, and you have no choice but to let her solve it. If it were my love that allowed herself to be black mailed by threats... I would be GONE. But then again, I would have never let a problem come between us for a year and a half either.

Sorry guy, this is unacceptable behavior by you both, but maybe she has doubts about YOU! Welll she should, given your past performance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a boy come and ask about the girl whom the girl is loving a boy? [ 3 Answers ]

If a boy come and ask about the girl whom the girl is loving a boy

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

90's movie where girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted in the group [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a 90's movie geared towards older children. A girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted by a group of boys. A scene that sticks out in my mind most is when they were all fishing and a hook got stuck in one of the boys' hand and she tried to act manly about it even...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search