Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannahluvsyooh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Can I have some advice about a boy?
    Ok so me and this guy were going out but then we broke up because he liked this other girl to then later we decided were going to go out at the end of the school year because the girl he likes is going to go to a different school but he keeps going out with that girl and breaking up now he asked if we can wait a while till we go back out because he's tired of relationships. ( he keeps saying he Hates make in me wait to go back out and he still loves me) how do You think it's going to end? And should I believe him when he says he loves me and he Hates make in me wait?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 29, 2012, 10:41 PM
    He was going out with you. Then broke up went out with other girl. Now again wants to go out with you since his interest has changed school!

Come on! It's so self-explanatory! This boy is playing with you and your feelings. What is the guarantee that after the 'wait' he will actually go out with you! And even if he does, what is the guarantee that he won't dump you again once he finds another interesting girl?

He's just keeping you as a back up!

Move on dear girl and please do not date this guy ever. I am sure you'll find someone who knows your true worth!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 30, 2012, 04:05 AM
    You sound very young (partly from writing one long sentence in textspeak) and so if he is too, then this is pretty typical. Teens change their minds in a split second. Take it all with a grain of salt and keep your options open!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Boy advice [ 3 Answers ]

I asked my boyfriend if he would want to hold hands and he said yes but he still hasn't tried to hold my hand I need to know if I should let him make the first move or should I? Help I need answers and FAST!!

Need boy advice? [ 1 Answers ]

So I've had a guy friend for about 7 months now. We've always hung out alone or in a group at parties or anything. I've liked him ever since. But I've never told him. We'd always chat on text and talk about relationships and he always implied that he wasn't a relationship type and didn't really...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search