Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitpadilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Taxation in mexico for foreigners
    I am a U.S. citizen and plan to move to Mexico. Would I have to pay taxes here
    In the U.S. or in Mexico on earnings from an LLC?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 07:03 PM
    ALL world-wide income subject to U.S. income taxes if you are a U.S. citizen, regardless of where you are living.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do foreigners think of England [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I always like finding out what people think of another country, to see if it based on truth or false impressions Im from England, and I would like to read poeples thoughts and what they see as the stereotypical Englishman?

FICA taxes for foreigners [ 6 Answers ]

I am the business manager for a small u.s.business in NYC. We have an employee from England on an L1 Visa and another from Australia on an E3 Visa. Recently, the employee with the E3 (who is relatively new) asked why she has to pay Social security and unemployment taxes since she will never...

1099-MISC for foreigners [ 8 Answers ]

Hi ATE: I received 1099-MISC from my client for last year payment (2006). My question is that I'm Indonesian who's been hired as a independent cosultant by US firm, but did all the work in my own country all year long. So how am I supposed to deal with this tax issue? I believe I'm not a...

Foreigners & 1099 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I've some questions regarding my status & 1099 form. I'm not a US resident or citizen but just start a month ago working as self-employment with US firm outside US territory. Should they issue me with 1099 form or something else? And at the end of tax year, which form should I fill for my tax...

Foreigners: [ 8 Answers ]

What's your definition of a foreigner if you live in the United States? HANK :)

View more questions Search