Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katrinacook Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 04:07 PM
    10 days late and 3 negative test 3 positive.
    Hey my names Katrina I'm 18 and I am 10 days late I have bad cramPs like my period but nothing but a clear discharge soar breast and I'm sleepy and always have to pee real bad. I took 6 test 3 negative and 3 ppositive what should I do?
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
    If I had even 1 positive test, I would assume I was pregnant. You should go to the doctor and let him/her give you a blood test. In the meantime... assume you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 days late for period but 3 negative and one very very faint positive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi first time using this really need help! I am 10 days late but I have been on the pill and the day after I finish for my 7 day break I always *** on but nt this time. Could I be pregnant? I am due for my opp on my knee next week and I will be getting put to sleep what should I do? Please help! :)

12 days late for period, I had a negative test at 5 days late. Test again? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I had my implanon implant out on the 10th of November. I'd been bleeding since the 8th and bled until the 14th. On the implant I only had two periods. (one in January and the one last month) my periods have always been on the 8th of the month. I did a test on the 13th as it was 5 days late and...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

Pregnancy test positive, then negative 3 days later. IUD [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test about 8 days ago. It was positive. I felt all the symptoms of early pregnancy. Nauseated, dizzy, tired. I was shocked because I have the copper IUD for 3 years now. The nausea subsided after a couple of days, and I decided to take another test. It was negative. My LMP...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

View more questions Search