Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorit530 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Consignment Store Insurance Coverage
    Where in North Carolina can I get property and liability coverage for my consignment children's store?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Almost any Independent Insurance agent, or any agent that writes commercial liability insurance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about Coverage [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question concerning a wreck my son had about 6 months ago. He totaled his vehicle. I was just glad he came out without a scratch. With this accident, he knock down one of the light poles.Anyway, he was fully covered and the insurance company paid me for the vehicle. Now yesterday I...

Continuous Heath Insurance Coverage? [ 1 Answers ]

How important is maintaining continuous health coverage in the US? We are in Europe for 10 years on the social health system and are concerned it may be difficult to find individual coverage when we return Stateside. Is there any benefit to maintaining minimal continuous coverage in the US while we...

Jewelry consignment--they sold it but haven't given me the money! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I placed two pieces of jewelry with a consignment jeweler in August. He sold the two pieces right before Christmas '05 and to this day he still hasn't given me the $5000.00 he owes me. He claims someone else gave him a bogus credit card (for a different sale) for which he has gotten a huge...

? About insurance coverage to someone's property I damage [ 1 Answers ]

I damaged some property at an office building. It was my fault. Does my homeowner's liability insurance cover that? If not, is there insurance that does cover it?

View more questions Search