Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christa86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 03:52 PM
    I'm in love with two men
    I know the situation is a pretty messed up one, but I needed to get perfect strangers oppinions because I know that they will be honest.( no reason to lie to someone you don't know nor will ever know)

I left my husband in July 2011. He is the father of my beautiful baby girl and was my best friend long before we ever thought of being together... we were only married for a year before we split up... now that I look back at it I feal I was wrong for leaving him... I left him in Texas and came back to Indiana. Our fight was dumb over nothing really... just money problems and because I wanted to go to a babyshower and him stay home with our daughter. The screaming and yelling in front of our daughter was not healthy for her so I packed my car and stayed with my aunt down the road for the night and then we left for Indiana first thing in the morning.

A month after returning to Indiana I met my boyfriend now. He was responsible fun not as attracting as my husband but not ugly either... he is kind and gental and good to my baby. The only problem is he's not my husband. I didn't want to find someone but you can't really help when that happens. I do love him how could I not he is everything I've wanted in a man.
    I feal like I didn't give myself time to heal over the husband, and I can't quit thinking about him and crying over him but how could I hurt someone that is so good. I don't know what to do?? I'm dying inside, probably the worst pain ever. Could someone please help me... do I go through with the divorce and try to put the pain behind me or hurt a good man?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 05:53 PM
    How about talking to husband ( and see if he wants you back at all) and if he will try, go back and get into counseling.
    christa86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    How about talking to husband ( and see if he wants you back at all) and if he will try, go back and get into counseling.
    Thank You Fr_Chuck, I told Tylor (boyfriend) everything I was fealing... granted he don't want me to leave... he thinks its best for my child and I. I will never truly beable to give him my heart when someone else still holds it. Thank you for your help and wish me luck... I know its not going to be easy for my husband and I to gain our trust back but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it.
    laurensunshine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Get some ME time and think it over... if you believe in GOD ask him for guidance and allow you to see where you need to be. I would have some time, and think it really over. I left my husband and I regret it in so many ways. 15 year so of marriage and the guy I left him for is not what I thought. He will be my husband, never. So from experience think REALLY HARD AND HAVE SOME "ME"TIME...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with 2 men [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am really confused and this has been going for a long time now.. almost 5 years. Let me start from the beginning. I was 15 years old when I met my ex boyfriend. I was SOOO in love. Literally I was head over heels over him and he as well. We were young, passionate about each other, it...

I'm in love with two men... [ 9 Answers ]

I need advice on a situation, and wish to get guidance from someone who doesn't have a biased opinion.I'm nineteen and this year, and have ran into a situation I can't figure out on my own. When I was twelve (yes, I know, very young), I fell in love with a boy, BF 1. We dated on and off, all...

In love with two men [ 6 Answers ]

OK so, I grew up with this one guy who is amazing and we have always talked of dating and future but never had a chance because when I had a boyfriend he was single and vis versa. I then found the love of my life which I have been with for 2 years and live with thousands of miles away from...

In love With two men [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: I live in Utah where in our culture getting married young and getting engaged quick is the norm. I met a man Before I got married we had an amazing connection just everything was wonderful and fun.Due to my religious beliefs that he didn't share I felt like I had to let him go. I...

I love 2 men [ 12 Answers ]

Is it possible to marry 2 men anywhere? I mean me marry 2 men? Legelly

View more questions Search