Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Get rid of brassiness when coloring brown hair lighter!
    How can I get rid of the orange/brassiness in my medium-light brown hair when I color my hair ultra light brown? Should I try and ultra-light ash brown color?

Check out some similar questions!

All About Hair Coloring [ 8 Answers ]

Your hair is a mixture of 3 colors; red yellow, and blue. These are the primary colors. Secondary colors are orange, green, and violet. If you look at the "wheel" a color opposite (directly across) will "negate" that color. This means if your hair is a orange color - green will make it a brown...

Dying dark brown to lighter brown [ 3 Answers ]

My granddaughter wants to dye her hair(previously colored about a month and1/2 ago)from dark brown to a light brown/blond. We cannot afford to do it in salon. What can I do to help her myself.

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair with dark and lovely #365 I think it was, anyway it was suppose to be red, I want to know how do I dye my hair back to it dark brown or make the color fade fast... if I dye my hair with a dark color should I color as if I never colored before... please help!! :confused:

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

My natural hair color is medium to dark brown. I have had highlights in my hair and as a result, my hair looks very brassy where the highlights used to be. I bought a light brown color at a beauty supply store so that I could cover up the brassy looking color. The color did not turn out light...

Coloring my hair ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just joined this forum because I was searching on Google for some information and I came across a few threads here and I found your advice very helpful. However, I didn't find the answer to what I was looking for. Ok, my hair is like a medium brown, like not too dark, not too light...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.