Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psugorilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 03:02 PM
    80's, maybe 90's educational video about bullying or hate
    Hi,
    I have been thinking about this for years and I still can only remember the ending of the film. I don't recall if it was regarding bullying or just hate in general.

The ending of the film had a bunch of students who clearly disliked each other waiting around staring at the clock for the bell to ring. Then after school they all meet on the playground (I seem to recall it was a basketball court) and each student had a random weapon of some sort. I remember one of them had a model rocket that I guess was supposed to be a bomb or something.
    Anyway, they took turns shooting at each other and when hit it would "kill" them and they would lie on the ground until there was only 1 person left. That person then "killed" his/her self with their weapon.
    I was in 2nd or 3rd grade when I watched this so it would have put it somewhere around 1987-1990 but who knows when the video was produced.
    Would anyone out there recall such a video and possibly know the name of it?

Check out some similar questions!

90's educational video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I was watching some old educational videos the other day that I used to watch when I was a kid and can't seem to figure out this particular one I am missing. If anyone can help, that would be nice. All I really remember is that it was in a small classroom and the teacher was female. She taught...

Old educational video from the 80's. PLEASE HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! I am trying to figure out what the name of an old children's educational video I used to have. All I can remember is that it was puppets and about letters and numbers. I remember very vague things like a guy getting angry, or upset all the time. A guy driving a delivery truck, sheep counting,...

80's-90's educational biology programme for kids [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a programme running in the uk from late 80's to 90's (I was born in 86 and remember watching when I was roughly 6-7yrs old) which was an educational cartoon about biology for kids. It went inside the body and all the chromosones/cells/blood cells/nutrients etc...

Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.