Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbirts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 02:22 PM
    I am writing a paper on Yahoo. They are asking for major markets. What is meant by th
    I am writing a paper on Yahoo. They are asking for major markets. What is meant by this? The class is finance and accounting.
    joshsmith6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 05:13 AM
    First off, A class on acocunting is pointless. When Congressman Paul becomes president he will do away with currency and we will have a barter and trade based economy. To answer your question, the major market they are referring to is the all too well known cupcake trade

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help writing a thesis for a research paper! [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently a college student and I am writing a research paper on the Importance of the arts in our educational system. I believe the arts play a crucial role in the curriculum, and is beneficial in developing skills not taught in core classes. I am having a difficult time coming up with a...

Research paper writing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all and Happy Thanksgiving I am currently having writers block and I am doing a paper on Discrimation in Workplace.So If possible can someone give me ideas in starting.Thanks.

Writing thesis paper. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello and I am new member,just trying to see if someone could help me put together a good thesis for outsourcing jobs in the foreign countries,and I am not talking about you give me answe I am just trying to get a little help,I need good website that give me good example and explantion on my...

Writing a paper in the mla format [ 1 Answers ]

;) ;) I have to write a paper in the mla format,however I do not know what the mla format means

View more questions Search