Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catalinadelmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Accouting help please
    Download Big Ed's trial balance to begin preparing your adjusting and closing entries:

Big Ed's Motorcycle Shop Trial Balance
    Following is the information you will need to make your adjusting entries:

Office equipment has a life of five years with no residual value.
    Store equipment has a life of five years with no residual value.
    Shop equipment has a life of ten years with no residual value (assume new equipment was purchased Jan. 1.)
    A physical inventory of Merchandise Inventory, Parts revealed an actual balance of $97,000.
    A physical inventory of Merchandise Inventory, Motorcycles revealed that the balance was accurate.
    Office supplies in the amount of $1,500 were used throughout the year.
    Salaries should be accrued as follows:
    Sales - $3,000
    Service - $5,000
    Office - $1,500
    Insurance in the amount of $1,200 was used throughout the year.
    Interest on the Note Payable is 8% (assume new note was taken out on Jan. 1.)
    Catalinadelmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalinadelmar View Post
    Download Big Ed's trial balance to begin preparing your adjusting and closing entries:

Big Ed's Motorcycle Shop Trial Balance
    Following is the information you will need to make your adjusting entries:

Office equipment has a life of five years with no residual value.
    Store equipment has a life of five years with no residual value.
    Shop equipment has a life of ten years with no residual value (assume new equipment was purchased Jan. 1.)
    A physical inventory of Merchandise Inventory, Parts revealed an actual balance of $97,000.
    A physical inventory of Merchandise Inventory, Motorcycles revealed that the balance was accurate.
    Office supplies in the amount of $1,500 were used throughout the year.
    Salaries should be accrued as follows:
    Sales - $3,000
    Service - $5,000
    Office - $1,500
    Insurance in the amount of $1,200 was used throughout the year.
    Interest on the Note Payable is 8% (assume new note was taken out on Jan. 1.)
    See attachment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accouting Question Help? [ 0 Answers ]

Well, I am kind of stumped on a question, because I have two answers, and I am not sure which one is correct. Here is the question: Stratfield Inc. reported the following selected information for its 2008 fiscal year: Contributed capital for December 31, 2007..........$ 16,500 Retained...

Help with an accouting question? [ 0 Answers ]

Planning for capital investments is an important function of management. You are provided with the following data concerning a proposed capital investment: cash cost $220,000, net annual cash flows $40,000, present value factor of cash inflows for ten years 5065 (rounded). Determine the net...

Can I get help with my accouting homework ? [ 1 Answers ]

The cash account for interactive system at February 28, 2010, indicated a balance of $7,635. The bank statement indicated a balance of $13,333 on February 28, 2010. Comparing the bank statement and the accompanying canceled checks and memos with the records reveal the following reconciling items:...

Accouting problem [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , can you help to solve this question Winterbotham Corporation provided the following listing of financial statement elements and their respective balances. The periodic amounts relate to the year ending December 31, 20X5, and the point-in-time amounts reflect balances as of December 31,...

I need a help in accouting 11 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need a help in accouting 11. Could someone help me online?

View more questions Search